Complete House Renovations in Wilmette
Wilmette homeowners who are considering a complete home transformation, are looking into interior and exterior projects that deserve a trusted designer’s eye. Everything from porches, decks, to multiple room additions and extensive interior renovations are on the table when it comes to complete house renovations in Wilmette, and we’re the professionals who can guide you through it.
When choosing a contractor for your whole house remodeling, it’s important to choose one that communicates effectively, not only with you as a homeowner, but with the entire crew undertaking the project. At New Concept 180, our designers work directly with you before turning the plans over to our expert build team. We’ll talk over every aspect of the home remodeling with you and stay in direct communication with the builders as they transform your home.
Get a high-quality kitchen or bathroom remodeling services
Many residents who want high-quality kitchen and bathroom remodeling services come to New Concept 180 because of our track record of delivering high quality, even luxury services. If you are ready for a new kitchen or bathroom and you don’t want to settle for anything below high quality, our designers are ready to work with you to pick out the best materials and put together a blueprint that will serve as a map in transforming your vision into reality.
Our kitchen remodeling projects include a number of stunning results that combine all the modern conveniences and a complete transformation of your space that allows families to spend more quality time in their favorite room. However, we also work closely with you to make sure we’re capturing the vision you have. From flooring to countertops to cabinets, our designers know where to find the luxury materials used in top-notch kitchens.
If you are ready for a new kitchen or bathroom and you don’t want to settle for anything below high quality, our designers are ready to work with you to pick out the best materials
Our high-quality bathroom projects include such luxuries as walk in showers, sky lighting, energy-efficient lighting and sustainable materials such as recycled glass countertops, steam baths, soaking tubs and heated floors. If you’re a Wilmette homeowner with a bathroom from another era, you’ll be pleased to see what our designers and builders can accomplish. We’ll transform your space, taking out all the old, reconfiguring the space for better use, and bring your home into the modern era with luxury materials and products.
Custom design-build house additions
Wilmette is known for its residents who have discerning tastes, and they want their house additions to be a custom job. Fortunately, that’s exactly what New Concept 180’s design-build teams of professionals deliver with every home addition project.
Our custom design-build house addition services are the perfect solution to keep you where you are in the home and neighborhood that you love
From multiple room additions to complete, two-story house additions – if you’re looking for a way to add space to your home and not have to toil with the endless hours of house hunting to find something bigger, we’ve got the experience you need to gain that extra space.
There are many ways to expand your home, which is why we can offer you a wide selection of services that create more room for you and your family:
- Single room additions – can include a garage, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom or living room. It’s an excellent choice for adding that extra space that you really need.
- Multiple room additions – more extensive projects involve multiple room additions that expanding families need. Whether it’s a two-bedroom addition or the addition of a kitchen and a bathroom, this type of project can totally transform how you use your living space.
- House additions – are the in-laws moving in? Create an entire space that gives them independence, yet keeps them close by your family with a custom home extension.
- Dormers – these can add a great new look to your home, providing excellent curb appeal, yet they also give you more space and add more natural light.
- Two-story additions – when going outward isn’t an option, it’s time to build upward. You not only gain considerably more living space, you’re also enhancing your property’s value.
- Second story additions – looking for a whole-house impact? Adding a second story to your home opens up a world of opportunities, which could include a game room, extra bedrooms, or a partially separate residence for a multi-generational family.
- Split level additions – if an open floor plan is something you want for your home, a split level addition is something we can design and build for you.
- Bathroom and kitchen additions – perhaps the most popular home additions today. We will work with you to design your new bathroom and/or kitchen exactly to your specifications, then bring our expert builders in to make that design a reality.
These are just a few of the services we offer to transform your house, improve its livability and increase its value. You already love your neighborhood in Wilmette and you have no intention of leaving. Our custom design-build house addition services are the perfect solution to keep you where you are in the home and neighborhood that you love.
Whether it’s a growing family or if you’re transitioning into a multi-generational household that has you needing more space in your home, we’ll discuss the entire project with you, get ideas about what you want in your new addition, and build a plan together. Our professional build team will complete your addition project on time and on budget with as little mess and inconvenience as possible.
Wilmette house remodel contractor
If you’re a Wilmette resident searching for the right house remodel contractor, choose New Concept 180. There are many advantages with choosing a design-build contractor, beginning with the fact that we have everything you need to complete your home remodeling and/or additions under one roof – designers, electricians, plumbers, carpenters – all of them experts in their field.
Our professional build team will complete your addition project on time and on budget with as little mess and inconvenience as possible
Another advantage of choosing our design-build company is that we effectively communicate with you through the entire project. If a design needs to be altered or if the build team has questions about the direction of the project, we’ll talk everything over with you. Also, there will never be a surprise fee that pops up out of nowhere - we lay out the cost going in so there are no surprises, ever.
Let’s start planning your home renovation project. Call us today at (847) 565-1060.