Project manager/constructor manager
New Concept 180 is currently accepting resumes for the position of Project Manager/Construction Manager. We are seeking an individual with strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have a demonstrable track record of success that includes experience as a construction project manager with excellent written and verbal skills, advanced computer proficiency and developed organizational skills. If you are a team player who enjoys a creative environment with direct interaction among professional subcontractors, architects, clients and vendors, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Working with our construction team, architectural/design team and clients, the Project Manager is responsible for the entire project from conception to completion. The Project Manager is the client's primary contact within New Concept 180, and is responsible for negotiating and maintaining the balance between design goals, project schedules and project financial performance.
- Candidate must have advanced Microsoft Excel, Project & Word skills.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of AutoCAD 2005.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, able to multitask and operate in a high stress environment
- Attendance of weekly progress meetings, taking meeting notes and distributing as needed.
- Preparing daily construction/progress reports for all New Concept 180 projects.
- Reviewing and processing change of orders, back charges and all other project management correspondence.
- Assist the Manager in reviewing and approving of all subcontractor & vendor invoices for payment.
- Assist in the preparation of construction draws, pencil draws and assembly of entire draw package for title company and bank review.
- Assist the Manager in the creation of project punch lists, schedule contractors and follow up to confirm execution and final completion.
- Review of all plans and specifications during conception, design & construction phases of all projects.
- Conduct pre-bid conference/walkthrough, distribute plans and specifications, coordinate RFI, architectural correspondence, plan revisions, receive and log all subcontractor proposals.
- Prepare purchase orders for the procurement of all necessary labor, material, equipment and services needed to properly execute the projects.
- Maintain neat and organized project files at all times.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and structured construction project schedules, tracking and reporting to Manager of all scheduling issues.
- Maintain awareness of all safety issues on jobsite, correct any deficiencies immediately.
- Represent the company in a professional and ethical manner in the management of all field operations at all times.
- Any other duties assigned.
Expected Typical Work Hours:
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
One Saturday a month from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
If you wish to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org